Another tag down, a couple more to go! Esther at Chapter Adventures was super lovely to tag me on this, so thanks muchly for it!
1. Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda at Tea and Paperbacks).
2. Thank the blogger who tagged you!
3. Choose one out of the two options. (You don’t have to explain why you chose what you did… only if you wanted to!)
4. Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. READING ON THE COUCH OR ON THE BED?
On the bed! Although this is sometimes a bad thing because I end up falling asleep occasionally. This is definitely the case when I read via Kindle.
2. MALE MAIN CHARACTER OR FEMALE MAIN CHARACTER?
I’ve always got a soft spot for female characters, and I have an entire shelf dedicated to my main girls. That said, I read boy MCs just as much, too!
3. SWEET SNACKS OR SALTY SNACKS WHEN READING?
As a home baker, I’m already biased. Always the sweet snacks.
4. TRILOGIES OR QUARTETS?
Neither if I could help it. I’m horrible at series. I’d probably say trilogies only because it’s one book less to worry about?
5. FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW OR THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW?
Third person. I know the point of the first person POV is to relate to the character, but it’s usually hit or miss for me, especially in YA these days.
6. READING AT NIGHT OR IN THE MORNING?
Morning. It’s definitely a good way to spend my commute to work if anything.
7. LIBRARIES OR BOOKSTORES?
My library system rocks, so I definitely will go with libraries. Even though I often frequent bookstores with equal frequency.
8. BOOKS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH OR MAKE YOU CRY?
Laughter all the way! I’d read a Terry Pratchett book over something sad and depressing any day of the week and twice on Saturdays.
9. BLACK BOOK COVERS OR WHITE BOOK COVERS?
Ugh. Difficult choice. On the one hand, I love the Six of Crows black book cover, because it totally fits. On the other, the Shades of Magic series is GORGEOUS on an off-white cover. I do have more black than white covers, though.
10. CHARACTER DRIVEN OR PLOT DRIVEN STORIES?
I can go either way to be honest. More character-driven than plot, though. I like to read more about how much a character effs something up and then has to fix it before the world implodes, lol.
I don’t actually know if y’all already did this tag, so if you did, apologies, and feel free to ignore it? 😄
Lauren @ Always Me
Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature
Louise @ Genie Reads
Jolien @ The Fictional Reader
Daayla @ Bookish Daayla
Aya @ Book Lover Babbles
Ashley @ Inside My Mind
Kirstie at Upside-Down Books
Lola @ Hit or Miss Books
I’ll do a proper update sometime this week, but lordy, summer vacation is coming to a close! That said I’ve been taking advantage of the water the past few weeks, and likely will keep doing so up until school actually starts, haha. How’s your summer holidays going? (Though I suppose some aren’t in their summer seasons yet…so in that case, how’s your winter going? XD)